17 October 2010

Maiko Mamehana 豆はな, present

Mamehana san, present
Kyoto 2010


In our family we are all big fan of Mamehana san (who wouldn't?). We would not miss a chance to see her and enjoy going to Ihee (handicraft shop) whenever she is there. My daughter made a drawing of her last time we saw her. She could give it to her today together with a bouquet of flowers. Mamehana san was really surprised and moved. That was a great moment, full of emotion.




Mamehana san, close portrait
Kyoto 2010


Closer. As always so easy to take pictures of her, she is so beautiful. I thank her for the fantastic portrait series I could make today, and also for her patience to let me shoot that close with my 50mm.

View my previous posts of Mamehana san here and also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment